Since first entering the Australian market in 1996, Gloria Jean's Coffees is now a global success story, serving guests in close to 900 coffee houses in over 50 territories worldwide. Gloria Jean’s Coffees sources and roasts its own high-quality Arabica beans in one of our four roasting facilities located in Los Angeles USA, Australia and New Zealand.
We're proud to be an international award-winning, company; we attribute much of our success to our strong network of Master Franchise Partners. Nobody works alone - we provide our partners with excellent training, a proven franchise operating model, along with ongoing support to help their business grow from strength to strength. The flexibility of our coffee house design means that all formats can be adapted to a broad range of locations and localised to suit individual markets.
Gloria Jean’s Coffees is owned by RFG, Australia’s largest multi brand retail food franchise operator. Its proven business models and support systems have been perfected over 25 years of operation. Area Developers or Country Master Franchise Partners receive the benefits of being supported by an established franchisor:
- Full training of the brand system
- Ongoing support via a Market Development Manager
- Marketing and Communications support including brand assets, promotional campaigns, point of sale material, website, public relations support and more
- Product innovation via our dedicated team of food experts
- Supply chain and procurement support.